ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Prasanna Bala <balkiprasanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Drugs being filtered out..
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 11:11:59 GMT
Hi,

I want to run and tag the entities for all the semantic types in the
cTakes. I read the tutorial and found that we can include our semantic
types in the LookupDesc_Db.xml. I added my own property in the
configuration file

<property key="drugTuis" value="">.

Then I run the AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml. But I was not able to
detect the drug entities. I am also getting the chemicals getting filtered
out by OrangeBookFilterConsumerImpl. However, I commented out the the in
the xml file. Can someone tell me what should I specifically do to add drug
entities. I also want to use all the 133 TUIs of UMLS for a use case.

Regards,
Prasanna