ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Prasanna Bala <balkiprasanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ICD9 code resolving..
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 04:31:08 GMT
Hi,

Can you please suggest me some ideas how can we go for UMLS concept id to
ICD10 tagging ? For eg: when I run the UMLS module for the disease
"Diabetic nephropathy", I am getting the CUI id as "C0011881" for Tui T047.
How can I match the ICD10 tagging for this ? If someone can give me ideas
for simple mapping from then I can for it. Also I get SNOMED code for
"diabetic nepropathy" I searched for both query in SNOMED CT browser. But I
also need to relate with ICD10 tagging. I am new to this tagging. So I need
some help on this. Thanks for response.

Regards,
Prasanna.