ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Prasanna Bala <balkiprasanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject cTakes eclipse compile problem...
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 11:13:01 GMT
Hi,

I am having a problem compiling and running the developer version of cake
3.1.1-src. I actually import the ctakes src in the eclipse and built it
using maven and then compile it. I am able to run and compile for the first
time in eclipse. But when I closed the eclipse and restarted the eclipse
again, I run the eclipse for the developer version, I am getting the
following problem.

Can someone tell me why I am getting this error ?

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/rxnorm_index

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException
    at
org.apache.ctakes.core.resource.LuceneIndexReaderResourceImpl.load(LuceneIndexReaderResourceImpl.java:80)
    at
org.apache.uima.resource.impl.ResourceManager_impl.registerResource(ResourceManager_impl.java:603)
    at
org.apache.uima.resource.impl.ResourceManager_impl.initializeExternalResources(ResourceManager_impl.java:442)
    at
org.apache.uima.resource.Resource_ImplBase.initialize(Resource_ImplBase.java:153)
    at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnalysisEngineImplBase.initialize(AnalysisEngineImplBase.java:157)
    at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:123)
    at
org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
    at
org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
    at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:269)
    at
org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.java:387)
    at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.setup(ASB_impl.java:254)
    at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initASB(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:431)
    at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initializeAggregateAnalysisEngine(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:375)
    at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:185)
    at
org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
    at
org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
    at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:269)
    at
org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.java:354)
    at
org.uimafit.factory.AnalysisEngineFactory.createAnalysisEngineFromPath(AnalysisEngineFactory.java:147)
    at
org.apache.ctakes.clinicalpipeline.runtime.BagOfAnnotationsGenerator.<init>(BagOfAnnotationsGenerator.java:42)
    at
org.apache.ctakes.clinicalpipeline.runtime.BagOfAnnotationsGenerator.<init>(BagOfAnnotationsGenerator.java:36)
    at
org.apache.ctakes.clinicalpipeline.runtime.BagOfCUIsGenerator.<init>(BagOfCUIsGenerator.java:16)
    at
org.apache.ctakes.clinicalpipeline.runtime.BagOfCUIsGenerator.main(BagOfCUIsGenerator.java:49)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/rxnorm_index
    at
org.apache.ctakes.core.resource.FileLocator.locateExplicitly(FileLocator.java:93)
    at
org.apache.ctakes.core.resource.FileLocator.locateFile(FileLocator.java:68)
    at
org.apache.ctakes.core.resource.LuceneIndexReaderResourceImpl.load(LuceneIndexReaderResourceImpl.java:58)
    ... 22 more

This happened repeatedly such that I have to delete the existing workspace
in eclipse and import the project again. I did this twice to run the
application.

Regards,
Prasanna