ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Prasanna Bala <balkiprasanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject ICD9 to ICD10 code migration in cTakes...
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 06:32:13 GMT
Hi,
I am having another clarifications regarding ICD mapping in cTakes.
Currently, I found that cTakes is only using ICD9 code to map the type of
entities associated with the disease. But I also want to use ICD10 code
inside the cTakes library. Can you please suggest me if there is any way by
which we can integrate the ICD10 code in the existing architecture and make
use of it. I want to migrate from ICD9 to ICD10 code and use it in cTakes.
Can you please suggest any way by which we can go for this ?

Regards,
Prasanna.