ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Prasanna Bala <balkiprasanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ICD9 code resolving..
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 11:16:11 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for late response. You mean can we can include LOINC code also. I am
quite excited about building a ontology mapping for
SNOMEDCT/LOINC. I am looking at several use case. I found from this link,
they have a list of comprehensive ontology relations that can be built.
Wonder if we can bring this into cTakes because there will be many people
getting benefits from this. Currently there is no clear mapping solutions
for LOINC/SNOMED. Yours thoughts on this. Thank for providing clear
insights.

Regards
Prasanna.