ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Prasanna Bala <balkiprasanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject ICD9 code resolving..
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 06:14:31 GMT
Hi,

I have some clarifications regarding ICD9 code. I found that cTakes uses
different mapping technique to resolve the entities from the diagnosis. I
want to know how they are doing this for ICD9. When I run the code, in the
output it is showing the various tagged entities with SNOMED CT code. But
my question, why I am not able to access the ICD9 code. I found that ICD9
code is used internally by the cTakes for finding the entities. How can I
find the IC9 code for the entities ? Can you please tell me if there is any
module which is using ICD9 code in the cTakes. I need to pipeline the ICD9
code also separately.

Regards,
Prasanna