ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Han Fang <hanfang.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions about command line based interface
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 20:59:43 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm new to Ctakes and I want to know how to use cTakes with a command line
based interface. Just curious that how I can use CmdLineCpeRunner.java
mentioned in the below commit? Does anyone have any experience with it?
Would you mind showing me how I can compile and use it as there isn't any
documentation about this? If anyone can share with me some scripts for
using it, I will really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-commits/201310.mbox/%3C20131030161006.AD9562388994@eris.apache.org%3E

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201310.mbox/%3C5652E5352040D7429DEF7AAB8560EF04187C7269@MCEXMB1.chmccorp.cchmc.org%3E

Best,
Han