ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Parser for output of cTAKES coreference module to i2b2 scoring code format?
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:51:29 GMT
Kevin, I think I did write something like that at some point. I just spent the last 10 minutes
looking for it and can't find it. I will poke around a bit more and let you know if I find
anything.
Tim

________________________________
From: Kevin B. Cohen [kevin.cohen@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 12:41 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org; Natural language processing for biology
Subject: Parser for output of cTAKES coreference module to i2b2 scoring code format?

Hi,

I'm sitting here writing a little parser to convert the output of the cTAKES coreference resolution
module into the format of the scoring code from the i2b2 coreference resolution task, and
it occurred to me that multiple people have probably done that already.  Would anyone be willing
to share code for that?

Kev

--
Kevin Bretonnel Cohen, PhD
Biomedical Text Mining Group Lead, Computational Bioscience Program,

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype