ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Manu Sikka <manusi...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: UMLS access rights may not be working
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 01:21:21 GMT
Thanks I was not using the correct AE, once I started using the AggregatePlainTextUMLSProcessor,
it was fine!

From: cybersation@hotmail.com
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: UMLS access rights may not be working
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 20:12:59 -0400

Hi Manu,

Asthma definitely would have been picked up if ULMS is setup correctly to access.   Make sure
you add your username/password to your instance of cTAKES:

See the developer install guide:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+Developer+Install+Guide

- Make the ID and password specific to you.
-Change the UMLSUser and UMLSPW <nameValuePair> strings in these descriptor files with
your UMLS username and password.  Refer to the Eclipse documentation above for more information.

Regards,
Paula