ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Manu Sikka <manusi...@hotmail.com>
Subject UMLS access rights may not be working
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 19:24:18 GMT
Hello,
I just installed ctakes and the CAS comes up.  I also got my UMLS license approved.  I used
the sample text listed in the install step where the disease is stated as Hyperlipidemia and
that works.  I tried Asthma with just this
Dr. Nutritious Medical Nutrition Therapy for AsthmaReferral from: Julie Tester, RD, LD, CNSDPhone
contact: (555) 555-1212Height: 144 cm Current Weight: 45 kg Date of current weight: 02-29-2001Admit
Weight: 53 kg BMI: 18 kg/m2

But it would not catch Asthma
Are my UMLS rights working?  Any advice is appreciated
ThanksManu