ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Prasanna Bala <balkiprasanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject UMLS Terminology Authorization
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 07:28:21 GMT
Hi,

I am a new user to this cTakes user group. I am new to using cTakes and lso
UIMA. I want to use cTakes to identify semantics in the medical record. I
have certain clarifications. I am able to load the
AggregatePlaintextProcessor.xml and find semantic categories for disease,
symptoms, drugs. I also want to use AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml for
finding the entities. But when I load the xml file I get this following
exception:
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException

I also found that for using UMLS Terminology I need to register and get
authentication for using the services. I want to know if the error is
caused by this. Did I miss something here ? Also I am very much interested
in contributing for documentation for cTakes. Can I please get some help on
this.

Regards,
Prasanna.