ctakes-user mailing list archives

From ravi garg <ravigar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use Drug NER
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:21:26 GMT
Hey Sean,

Thanx for the reply. I think what you are talking about is the
clinical-pipeline but I want to run Drug - NER pipeline. The external
resources provided has a dictionary named rxnorm_index which has around
162563 terms in it. So I guess it should be able to annotate that, but I
believe I am not using it correctly.

Regards,
Ravi