ctakes-user mailing list archives

From ravi garg <ravigar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use Drug NER
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:15:20 GMT
Hey,

I am using
ctakes-drug-ner/desc/analysis_engine/AggregatePlainTextUMLSProcessor.xml as
the Analysis Engine in the CVD where in I am getting the other annotations
such as Medication Annotations Fraction Annotation which are of
ctakes.typesystem.type.textsem.IdentifiedAnnotation but do not get any of
the ctakes.drugner.type annotations for eg Frequency Annotation Drug
Strength Annotations etc. I dont get any errors though but I feel
DrugMentionAnnotator descriptor which extracts the strength, frequency,
route etc is not working for me.

Thanks,
Ravi