ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Rajen Aldis <rajendra.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Analysis engine process exception cTAKES 3.1.1
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 00:09:56 GMT
I'm following the directions in the user install guide, so I'm getting the
aggregate plaintext UMLS processor from the following directory:

<cTAKES_HOME>
  /desc
    /ctakes-clinical-pipeline
      /desc
        /analysis_engine
          /AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml

I was confused as well as to why the error message seems to pertain to the
drug NER pipeline.

Thanks,

Rajen