ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: How to use smokingstatus pipeline?
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:48:50 GMT
Xiayuan,
Could you confirm the version is 3.1.1?
I'm not sure where the invalid path is coming from: "analysis_engine.ClassifialbleEnteriesAnnotator"?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/tags/ctakes-3.1.1/ctakes-smoking-status/desc/analysis_engine/SimulatedProdSmokingTAE.xml
As defined above, it should be something like:
<import location="ClassifiableEntriesAnnotator.xml"/>
--Pei