ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Murphy, Sean P." <Murphy.S...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: How to use Drug NER
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:14:12 GMT
Good morning Ravi,

I believe only a sample dictionary is provided which uses a simple case where 'aspirin' would
be annotated.  The UMLS provided dictionary will need to be enabled to access the actual rxnorm_index.
 You will require a UMLS profile to access the dictionary resource provided. There should
be details on how to include the UMLS profile and password information in your environment.
 Let me know if you need further assistance.
                Thanks,
                                ~Sean

From: ravi garg [mailto:ravigarg27@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 11:05 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: How to use Drug NER

Hey,
I am using DrugAggregatePlainTextProcessor.xml as my analysis engine annotator. I have downloaded
all the required resources by cTAKES 3.1 . I guess it uses the rxnorm_index as the drug database.
But I am not getting any annotations as the output. Please let me know the correct way using
Drug NER
Thanks,
Ravi

--