ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin B. Cohen" <kevin.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Location of some src files that I can't find
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:29:57 GMT
Hi, all,

I'm working with cTAKES 3.1.1.  The source code in one package tries to do
the following imports:

import org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.syntax.Chunk;
import org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.syntax.WordToken;
import org.apache.ctakes.coreference.type.DemMarkable;
import org.apache.ctakes.coreference.type.NEMarkable;
import org.apache.ctakes.coreference.type.PronounMarkable;

For the life of me, I can't find any of the corresponding source files in
the download.  Someone have a hint for me?

Kev

--
Kevin Bretonnel Cohen, PhD
Biomedical Text Mining Group Lead, Computational Bioscience Program,