ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Error on installation
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 16:05:18 GMT
That is usually a classpath error.
What command are you using the start the program, for example, are you using
bin/runctakesCVD.sh

the runctakesCVD script and bat file are supposed to set the classpath for you

-- James

From: Rajen Aldis [mailto:rajendra.aldis@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 8:54 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Error on installation

Hello,
I'm attempting to do a 3.1.1 User install and everything went well until I tried to load the
aggregate plain text processor at which point I get the following error message:
org.apache.uima.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization of annotator class "org.apache.ctakes.dependency.parser.ae.ClearNLPDependencyParserAE"
failed. (Descriptor: file:/Applications/apache-ctakes-3.1.1/desc/ctakes-dependency-parser/desc/analysis_engine/ClearNLPDependencyParserAE.xml)
Any guidance would be much appreciated!