ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Location of some src files that I can't find
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 19:07:15 GMT
Hi Kevin,

I'm guessing you downloaded the convenience binary since you don't see the TypeSystem.xml
file

You can either download the src archive or take a look at the tag for the release in svn
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/tags/ctakes-3.1.1/ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystem.xml

-- James

From: Kevin B. Cohen [mailto:kevin.cohen@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 12:55 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Location of some src files that I can't find

Thanks, Tim.  I may be missing something really basic--where in the contents of the 3.1.1
zip file do I find this?

/ctakes-type-system/src/main/
resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystem.xml
Kev

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 11:39 AM, Miller, Timothy <Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu<mailto:Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu>>
wrote:
Hi Kevin,
Those files are part of the ctakes typesystem, derived from the UIMA typesystem -- which means
that they are specified in xml files and auto-generated by UIMA. The first two should be specified
in:
/ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystem.xml
and should auto-generate and go into:
/ctakes-type-system/target/generated-sources/jcasgen

The latter three are in the coreference module and will be specified in:
/ctakes-coreference/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/coreference/types/TypeSystem.xml
and generated into:
/ctakes-coreference/target/generated-sources/jcasgen

If you are using eclipse or maven to build they should auto-generate during the build process.

Tim