ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Lee, Richard A. [USA]" <lee_rich...@bah.com>
Subject RE: [External] RE: run-time error in processing LookupDesc_Db.xml
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 22:49:05 GMT
I did not change LookupDesc_Db.xml; I’ve been wondering if there’s something I should have
added there. The intended CSV dictionary – which I haven’t changed yet – is just the
provided dictionary1.csv referenced in …\apache-ctakes-3.1.1\desc\ctakes-dictionary-lookup\desc\analysis_engine\DictionaryLookupAnnotatorCSV.xml.

Here’s all I’ve changed, as per my understanding of the recommendation:

You would add the following to the delegateAnalysisEngine list of [a copy of] AggregatePlainTextUMLSProcessor.xml

<delegateAnalysisEngine key="DictionaryLookupAnnotator"> <import location="../../../ctakes-dictionary-lookup/desc/analysis_engine/DictionaryLookupAnnotatorCSV.xml"/>

</delegateAnalysisEngine>

And then add

<node>DictionaryLookupAnnotator</node>

Just before or just after

<node>DictionaryLookupAnnotatorDB</node>

-- Richard