ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: [External] RE: run-time error in processing LookupDesc_Db.xml
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 16:08:54 GMT
Richard,
If I’m not mistaken, if you’re just using DicionaryLookupAnnotatorCSV.xml, then it should
reference
Something like: file:org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/LookupDesc_csv_sample.xml for the
lookup descriptor
Where there is something like externalResourceKey="DictionaryFile" defined in DicionaryLookupAnnotatorCSV.xml
Rather than something like LookupDesc_Db.xml (DbConnection).

--Pei

From: Lee, Richard A. [USA] [mailto:lee_richard@bah.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:50 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: [External] RE: run-time error in processing LookupDesc_Db.xml

I did not change LookupDesc_Db.xml; I’ve been wondering if there’s something I should
have added there. The intended CSV dictionary – which I haven’t changed yet – is just
the provided dictionary1.csv referenced in …\apache-ctakes-3.1.1\desc\ctakes-dictionary-lookup\desc\analysis_engine\DictionaryLookupAnnotatorCSV.xml.

Here’s all I’ve changed, as per my understanding of the recommendation:

You would add the following to the delegateAnalysisEngine list of [a copy of] AggregatePlainTextUMLSProcessor.xml

<delegateAnalysisEngine key="DictionaryLookupAnnotator"> <import location="../../../ctakes-dictionary-lookup/desc/analysis_engine/DictionaryLookupAnnotatorCSV.xml"/>
</delegateAnalysisEngine>

And then add
<node>DictionaryLookupAnnotator</node>
Just before or just after
<node>DictionaryLookupAnnotatorDB</node>

-- Richard