ctakes-user mailing list archives

From digital paula <cybersat...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Help running AggregatePlaintextProcessor
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2013 07:36:45 GMT
Hi Josh,

Yes, I had the same problem but my friend Samir helped me  out. :-)  You have to increase
your JRE memory.  Please see my post and Samir's from October, I think it was early October.

Actually the ULMS version of the AggregatePlaintextProcessor  is more important.

Regards,
Paula

From: joshuaweiner2@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 19:11:52 -0500
Subject: Help running AggregatePlaintextProcessor
To: user@ctakes.apache.org

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use cTAKES (just downloaded it) and when trying to load the analysis engine
AE  AggregatePlaintextProcessor (per this link: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1+User+Install+Guide#cTAKES3.1UserInstallGuide-Prerequisites)

I get this error:Loading model:................................scope model: /C:/apache-ctakes-3.1.0/resources/org/apache/ctakes/assertion/models/scope.modelException
in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

I am on Windows 8, 8gb of ram. It appears that other AE work.. but I know AggregatePlaintextProcessor
is the most important one.
Thank you so much for any help!  This is very important to me. Please feel free to respond
to me directly at my email address: joshuaweiner2@gmail.com

Josh

--
Joshua S. Weiner