ctakes-user mailing list archives

From digital paula <cybersat...@hotmail.com>
Subject cTAKES Sectionizer: how to integrate it with clinical pipeline
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 18:50:05 GMT
Hi Pei,

Last week we discussed briefly the sectionizer and now that I have it loaded successfully
I just need to integrate it in the clinical pipeline.

The sectionizer doesn't have a desc folder with associated XML descriptor and I understand
that things are moving towards UIMAfit so that's probably the reason why it doesn't.  Can
you provide some guidance on what you'd recommend for testing the sectionizer?  That is, should
I just create the XML Descriptor using one of the reference materials from the UIMA website
for creating descriptors or would you recommend  using UIMAfit?  If the latter, can you provide
assistance of how to integrate the sectionizer into the AggregatePlaintext AE using UIMAfit.

Thanks.

Regards,
Paula