ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: cTakes: question on updating cue words
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:19:46 GMT
Actually, I think Matt's suggestion is a bit out of date -- during development we removed the
dependency on the lucene dictionary lookup and now the under development version does read
those psv files directly.

But this still doesn't help Paula since she's trying to run the current release. I thought
Matt or Pei might have some info about whether its possible to modify negation cue words for
that release? For example, I can see in the code it uses a "cue model" which can be found
in ctakes-assertion-res but it is a binary and I'm not sure what kind. Is there any way to
modify that file?

Tim

On 12/24/2013 12:09 AM, digital paula wrote:
Thank you, Pei.  I believe I had signed up for the dev list right after Matt posted so I didn't
see his email.  I will try it out.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone on the list.  :-)

Regards,
Paula

________________________________
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 23:42:30 -0500
Subject: Re: cTakes: question on updating cue words
From: chenpei@apache.org<mailto:chenpei@apache.org>
To: user@ctakes.apache.org<mailto:user@ctakes.apache.org>

Paula,
Were you able to try Matt's suggestion on dev@?
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201312.mbox/%3cCED4DCCB.126B0%25mcoarr@mitre.org%3e<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201312.mbox/%3cCED4DCCB.126B0%25mcoarr%40mitre.org%3e>

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 11:57 AM, digital paula <cybersation@hotmail.com<mailto:cybersation@hotmail.com>>