ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: cTAKES Sectionizer - issue w/getting it installed from the sandbox
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 12:14:26 GMT
There must be a new version number in the main pom file. I think if you look at the pom.xml
in your root ctakes directory, check the version number, and put that in the sectionizer pom.xml
as the parent. (I think its 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT but since James is doing a release this week the
most up to date version might be different.)
Tim