ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Karthik Sarma <ksa...@ksarma.com>
Subject Re: Help running AggregatePlaintextProcessor
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 02:04:27 GMT
Josh, you should be able to add -Xms500m -Xmx4000m to the command line
arguments in the run scripts in order to increase the heap size available
for your JRE. If that doesn't work, it is likely something else is wrong.
If you could post in more detail what exactly you are trying to do, that
would be helpful

--
Karthik Sarma
UCLA Medical Scientist Training Program Class of 20??