ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Pan Teng <teng...@udel.edu>
Subject Re: Medication Mention
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 21:06:15 GMT
Hi Pei,

I was using the default AggregateUMLSPlaintextprocessor.xml.

I have <node>DictionaryLookupAnnotatorDB</node> instead of

       <node>DrugMentionAnnotator</node> you mentioned.

I edited the AggregateUMLSPlaintextprocessor.xml as you said, then I got
the error like:

[image: Inline image 1]

The attached is the xml file after I added the DrugNER just now.

Many thanks for your quick reply.

--Pan