ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Weiner <joshuawein...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding UMLS username and password ....
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 01:54:40 GMT
James,

Thank you for your continual prompt responses. Unfortunately, even after I
did set%CTAKES_HOME%="" I still get the following errror:

C:\apache-ctakes-3.1.0>java -Dctakes.umlsuser=joshuawiener2
=DCtakes.umlspw=mypasswwordCTAKES_HOMECTAKES_HOMECTAKES_HOME/C:\apache-ctakes-3.1.0/config/log4j.xml
-Xmd512M -Xmx2048M org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD
Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD

once again my code in the runctakesCVD.bat file is:

:okHome
cd %CTAKES_HOME%
java -Dctakes.umlsuser=joshuawiener2 -Dctakes.umlspw=passwordd -cp
"%CTAKES_HOME%/lib/*;%CTAKES_HOME%/desc/;%CTAKES_HOME%/resources/"
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:/%CTAKES_HOME%/config/log4j.xml -Xms512M
-Xmx2048M org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD

:end

--
Joshua S. Weiner