ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Weiner <joshuawein...@gmail.com>
Subject Help running AggregatePlaintextProcessor
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2013 00:11:52 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am trying to use cTAKES (just downloaded it) and when trying to load the
analysis engine AE  *AggregatePlaintextProcessor* (per this link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1+User+Install+Guide#cTAKES3.1UserInstallGuide-Prerequisites
)

I get this error:
scope model:
/C:/apache-ctakes-3.1.0/resources/org/apache/ctakes/assertion/models/scope.model
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC
overhead limit exceeded

I am on Windows 8, 8gb of ram. It appears that other AE work.. but I know
AggregatePlaintextProcessor is the most important one.

Thank you so much for any help!  This is very important to me. Please feel
free to respond to me directly at my email address: joshuaweiner2@gmail.com

Josh

--
Joshua S. Weiner