ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Weiner <joshuawein...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help running AggregatePlaintextProcessor
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2013 11:44:04 GMT
Hi Paula,

Thank you SO much for your response. I have been literally trying to fix
this for 5+ hours. I don't have permissions to use the ULMS version yet so
I am trying to make this work. Unfortunately I am not using eclipse so his
method for increasing does not make sense. Can you expand? Were you in
eclipse? Previously, i googled how to increase Heapsize, and changed
settings in my java application. If I go to configure Java Control Panel I
added the following runtime parameter:
-Xmx2048m for both user and system... to no avail.

I sincerely appreciate your help. Are you telling me that when I get the
ULMS version it won't use as much memory?

THanks,
Josh

--
Joshua S. Weiner