ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Weiner <joshuawein...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help running AggregatePlaintextProcessor
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 05:09:22 GMT
Ironically enough, it just started working. Let me wait until I get the
ULMS license privelledges and then see if it works. Thank you so much for
all of your help guys.Very welcoming community - glad to be a member. If
anyone needs statistics or machine learning help let me know!

Josh

--
Joshua S. Weiner
joshuaweiner2@gmail.com