ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Adding UMLS username and password ....
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 02:07:15 GMT
Try this
CD  C:\apache-ctakes-3.1.0
set CTAKES_HOME=C:\apache-ctakes-3.1.0
then enter the java command from the command line that you were entering

Note: in my previous post, it was my mistake of including the percent signs in the SET command.

I meant to suggest
set CTAKES_HOME=""

From: joshuaweiner89@gmail.com [mailto:joshuaweiner89@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Joshua Weiner
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 7:55 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Adding UMLS username and password ....

James,

Thank you for your continual prompt responses. Unfortunately, even after I did set%CTAKES_HOME%=""
I still get the following errror:

C:\apache-ctakes-3.1.0>java -Dctakes.umlsuser=joshuawiener2 =DCtakes.umlspw=mypasswwordCTAKES_HOMECTAKES_HOMECTAKES_HOME/C:\apache-ctakes-3.1.0/config/log4j.xml
-Xmd512M -Xmx2048M org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD
Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD

once again my code in the runctakesCVD.bat file is:

:okHome
cd %CTAKES_HOME%
java -Dctakes.umlsuser=joshuawiener2 -Dctakes.umlspw=passwordd -cp "%CTAKES_HOME%/lib/*;%CTAKES_HOME%/desc/;%CTAKES_HOME%/resources/"
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:/%CTAKES_HOME%/config/log4j.xml -Xms512M -Xmx2048M org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD

:end

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Masanz, James J. <Masanz.James@mayo.edu<mailto:Masanz.James@mayo.edu>>