ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Adding UMLS username and password ....
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 01:32:31 GMT
Sorry for the confusion, don't include the brackets, so it should look like this:

-Dctakes.umlsuser=joshuawiener2  -Dctakes.umlspw=mypassword

From: joshuaweiner89@gmail.com [mailto:joshuaweiner89@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Joshua Weiner
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 7:28 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Adding UMLS username and password ....

Hey guys,

I know this is probably a dumb question but I can't for the life of me figure it out. I finally
got a UMLS username and password, but I don't think I am updating the BAT files correctly...
here is what I did: note my username is joshuaweiner2 and my password (for this example) is
mypasswordd (see below).... I now can't get the CVD to run.

Thank you for your help...

:okHome
cd %CTAKES_HOME%
java -Dctakes.umlsuser=<joshuawiener2> -Dctakes.umlspw=<mypasswordd> -cp "%CTAKES_HOME%/lib/*;%CTAKES_HOME%/desc/;%CTAKES_HOME%/resources/"
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:/%CTAKES_HOME%/config/log4j.xml -Xms512M -Xmx1024M org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD

:end

--
Joshua S. Weiner
joshuaweiner2@gmail.com<mailto:joshuaweiner2@gmail.com>