ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Pan Teng <teng...@udel.edu>
Subject Re: Help running AggregatePlaintextProcessor
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2013 17:25:18 GMT
Hi Josh,

I tried to increased the heap size by editing both the runctakesCVD.sh file and runctakesCPE.sh
file. For you maybe you can try the bat file for windows? Hope this will work for you too.
Happy holiday everyone!  \^_^/

Pan

> On Dec 22, 2013, at 6:44 AM, Joshua Weiner <joshuaweiner2@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Paula,
>
> Thank you SO much for your response. I have been literally trying to fix this for 5+
hours. I don't have permissions to use the ULMS version yet so I am trying to make this work.
Unfortunately I am not using eclipse so his method for increasing does not make sense. Can
you expand? Were you in eclipse? Previously, i googled how to increase Heapsize, and changed
settings in my java application. If I go to configure Java Control Panel I added the following
runtime parameter:
> -Xmx2048m for both user and system... to no avail.
>
> I sincerely appreciate your help. Are you telling me that when I get the ULMS version
it won't use as much memory?

> THanks,
> Josh
>

>> On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 2:36 AM, digital paula <cybersation@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Josh,
>>
>> Yes, I had the same problem but my friend Samir helped me  out. :-)  You have to
increase your JRE memory.  Please see my post and Samir's from October, I think it was early
October.

engine AE  AggregatePlaintextProcessor (per this link: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1+User+Install+Guide#cTAKES3.1UserInstallGuide-Prerequisites)

respond to me directly at my email address: joshuaweiner2@gmail.com