ctakes-user mailing list archives

From digital paula <cybersat...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Dictionary and Assertion rules for the Aggregate Plaintext Processor
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 19:36:53 GMT
Oh, gosh....I meant 'Hello' again.

From: cybersation@hotmail.com
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Dictionary and Assertion rules for the Aggregate Plaintext Processor
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:36:13 -0500

Hell again cTakes Community,

I think this will be an easy question.     Okay I've decided to start simple by first exploring
the Aggregate Plaintext Processor without ULMS.   Since it's not using ULMS, where  is the
dictionary and the assertion rules being defined?  Can these be modified easily?   For example,
 I see that 'pain' and 'aspirin' gets annotated in text or if text states 'family history'
 this will be noted as well.   Can someone enlighten me as to how cTakes generates this and
if it's easily customizable?

Thanks.

Regards,
Paula