ctakes-user mailing list archives

From digital paula <cybersat...@hotmail.com>
Subject Question pertaining to HistoryOf and SegmentID features
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:25:32 GMT

Hello again cTakes Community, Okay I have two questions this time and both pertain to the
HistoryOf and SegmentID features. Using this sample text:  History:  Patient has a history
of hypertension and family history of depression.  Current Diagnosis:  Patient has CAD.
1.)  In the CVD tool, depression is showing a subject of family_member which is correct.
However hypertension is showing a historyOf: 0.     I'm using the clinical pipeline that is
setup in the AggregateAE by default.    Is there something that I need to add to the Assertion
component to be able to see patient history be denoted correctly?  I would expect to see with
the text "history of depression, for the patient" to show as 'historyOf:1'    2.) In my sample
text above I have two segments:  (History: and Current Diagnosis:)  However the SegmentID
features always shows:  SIMPLE_SEGMENT.  I would think that it should have 'segmentID: History'
 for the first sample text section and 'segmentID: Current Diagnosis' for the second text
sample.  Is there a way to make this happen? Thanks. Regards,Paula