ctakes-user mailing list archives

From digital paula <cybersat...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Question pertaining to HistoryOf and SegmentID features
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 05:45:00 GMT
Pei,

Thanks so much for the super prompt response.   A good reminder to us all.   When it's not
working as expected then try a clean/rebuild to fix it.   After the clean/rebuild it's working
as expected.

By the way,  as for your side note on whether it's worth updating the StatusAnnotator to populate
historyOf.    If the Assertion module is going to be released soon with historyOf feature
then I don't think it matters with updating Status Annotator historyOf feature since the Assertion
component really is a replacement for the Status Annotator.   However, if it's a minor effort
to make the Status Annotator populate historyOf, why not.    I'd like to fix it as my first
code contribution to the open source community.  :-)

Regards,
Paula
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 23:04:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Question pertaining to HistoryOf and SegmentID features
From: chenpei@apache.org
To: user@ctakes.apache.org

Paula,Could you attach the desc xml and the output xml? Also, are  you using trunk?Strange,
i'm seeing uncertainty being set to 1/history: <..DiseaseDisorderMention _indexed="1" _id="299"
_ref_sofa="6" begin="11" end="19" id="5" _ref_ontologyConceptArr="293" typeID="2" segmentID="SIMPLE_SEGMENT"
discoveryTechnique="1" confidence="0.0" polarity="0" uncertainty="1" conditional="false" generic="false"
historyOf="0" _ref_Segment="20"/>

Side note- Not sure if its worth updating the StatusAnnotator to populate the hisoryOf attribute
now (obviously those types were not avail previously.)