ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Question pertaining to HistoryOf and SegmentID features
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 20:46:12 GMT
Paula,
If you would like to use the old status annotator for history in the interim while the new
assertion module models are added.
One can just uncomment the below from your AggregatePlaintextPipeline config/descriptor:
        <!--
              <node>StatusAnnotator</node>
         -->
That annotator will set the IdentifiedAnnotation.uncertainty() with one of the following values:
HISTORY_STATUS = 1;
FAMILY_HISTORY_STATUS = 2;
PROBABLE_STATUS = 3;

--Pei

From: digital paula [mailto:cybersation@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 10:00 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: Question pertaining to HistoryOf and SegmentID features

Hi Tim,

I remember you, you helped me out a while back!   I can't tell you how much that BagOfAnnotations.java
file has been  a Godsend!   Thanks again for posting it last month.

As for historyOf feature,   I don't so much mind performance so if you have something that
works for the historyOf with just only a performance issue, I'll still take it. I do appreciate
your prompt response on the historyOf feature which saved me from stepping through the code
which I've done a few times....the time spent  stepping through is equivalent to watching
a feature film and there's a lot going on in the code that I don't understand yet.

As for sementID's with the rule-based sectionizer/segmenter,  I'd like to help out with testing.
    It appears that the first step is manual configuration per your email.   Pei, when you
have a moment I'd like to  start with explanation of how it works then we can move forward
from there.

Thanks.

Regards,
Paula