ctakes-user mailing list archives

From digital girl <cybersat...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Issue with Smoking Status component in CPE -Resolved
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2013 00:36:05 GMT
Hi Samir,

After selecting the collection reader the CAS Consumer prepopulates the output with "data/test/output/record_resolution.txt"
  I changed it to testdata and now it works like a charm.   I had changed the input but didn't
change the output.  It would be more intuitive if the default text was "please change me"
:-)

Thus far, I'm pretty amazed at what this application does.

Thanks again for your help, Samir.

Regards,
Paula

--------------------
Paula,
I think the error is related to the OutputFile parmeter, did you specify the path (for example
D:\OutPutFiles) where the consumer will write the case ?
or may be your input file for the collection reader is not set properly.
Samir

From: cybersation@hotmail.com
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Issue with Smoking Status component in CPE
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 13:03:04 -0400

I looked at the archives but didn't find anything specific to my issue.  I executed the Smoking
Status component via CPE using the  SimulatedProdAggregateTAE  and received an error, please
see attached.    Essentially states initiator of annotator class:  org.apache.ctakes.smokingstatus.cc.RecordResolutionCasConsumer
  failed.

A reference to C:\apache-ctakes-3.1.0\desc\ctakes-smoking-status\desc\cas_consumer\RecordResolutionCasConsumer.xml
is in the error message.

I have pasted the early part of the RecordResolutionCasConsumer file below that references
where the failure occurred.   Any help would be much appreciated.   Thanks in advance.  Paula

------early part of the RRCasConsumer file-------------------

<casConsumerDescription>

 <frameworkImplementation>org.apache.uima.java</frameworkImplementation>

 <implementationName>org.apache.ctakes.smokingstatus.cc.RecordResolutionCasConsumer</implementationName>

<processingResourceMetaData>

 <name>RecordResolutionCasConsumer</name>

 <description>Iterates over all sentences (each CAS equals
one sentence) for a record and resolves the final classification value for the
record. Output is saved to an delimited file.</description>

 <version>1.0</version>

 <vendor/>

<configurationParameters>

<configurationParameter>

 <name>OutputFile</name>

 <description>specifies the path of the output
file</description>

 <type>String</type>

 <multiValued>false</multiValued>

 <mandatory>true</mandatory>