ctakes-user mailing list archives

From digital girl <cybersat...@hotmail.com>
Subject Issue with Smoking Status component in CPE
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 17:03:04 GMT
I looked at the archives but didn't find anything specific to my issue.  I executed the Smoking
Status component via CPE using the  SimulatedProdAggregateTAE  and received an error, please
see attached.    Essentially states initiator of annotator class:  org.apache.ctakes.smokingstatus.cc.RecordResolutionCasConsumer
  failed.

A reference to C:\apache-ctakes-3.1.0\desc\ctakes-smoking-status\desc\cas_consumer\RecordResolutionCasConsumer.xml
is in the error message.

I have pasted the early part of the RecordResolutionCasConsumer file below that references
where the failure occurred.   Any help would be much appreciated.   Thanks in advance.  Paula

------early part of the RRCasConsumer file-------------------

<casConsumerDescription>

 <frameworkImplementation>org.apache.uima.java</frameworkImplementation>

 <implementationName>org.apache.ctakes.smokingstatus.cc.RecordResolutionCasConsumer</implementationName>

<processingResourceMetaData>

 <name>RecordResolutionCasConsumer</name>

 <description>Iterates over all sentences (each CAS equals
one sentence) for a record and resolves the final classification value for the
record. Output is saved to an delimited file.</description>

 <version>1.0</version>

 <vendor/>

<configurationParameters>

<configurationParameter>

 <name>OutputFile</name>

 <description>specifies the path of the output
file</description>

 <type>String</type>

 <multiValued>false</multiValued>

 <mandatory>true</mandatory>