ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bleeker.T...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: User Install Guide comment - request for PDF
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:38:58 GMT
Users who can log in can always make a PDF of a single page by using the tools dropdown on
that page. I realize there are lots of pages if you want all the components but it's something.

Thanks
Troy
-----Original Message-----
From: user-return-334-Bleeker.Troy=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org [mailto:user-return-334-Bleeker.Troy=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Masanz, James J.
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:19 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: User Install Guide comment - request for PDF

Passing along a comment posted anonymously on the 3.1 User Install Guide page [1]:

This documentation page is beautiful--visually appealing, easy to read and to navigate, etc.
However, would it be possible to make the documentation available in PDF format, too? I do
most of my programming on airplanes, and it would be nice to have a version of the documentation
that I could download and refer to when I don't have Internet access.

[1] cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1+User+Install+Guide