ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject User Install Guide comment - request for PDF
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 22:19:24 GMT

Passing along a comment posted anonymously on the 3.1 User Install Guide page [1]:

This documentation page is beautiful--visually appealing, easy to read and to navigate, etc.
However, would it be possible to make the documentation available in PDF format, too? I do
most of my programming on airplanes, and it would be nice to have a version of the documentation
that I could download and refer to when I don't have Internet access.

[1] cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1+User+Install+Guide