ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Robert Cass <rc...@dataskill.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Smoking Status component in CPE -Resolved
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 17:30:50 GMT
FYI below. PPT comments to come shortly.

Robert W. Cass, RN PHN
Chief Healthcare Analytics Officer
Dataskill

(858) 755-3800  OFFICE
(858) 229-1416  CELL
(858) 755-3282  FAX
rcass@dataskill.com<mailto:rcass@dataskill.com>

5675 Ruffin Road, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92123

On Oct 5, 2013, at 5:36 PM, digital girl <cybersation@hotmail.com<mailto:cybersation@hotmail.com>>
wrote:

Hi Samir,

After selecting the collection reader the CAS Consumer prepopulates the output with "data/test/output/record_resolution.txt"
  I changed it to testdata and now it works like a charm.   I had changed the input but didn't
change the output.  It would be more intuitive if the default text was "please change me"
:-)

Thus far, I'm pretty amazed at what this application does.

Thanks again for your help, Samir.

Regards,
Paula

Paula,
I think the error is related to the OutputFile parmeter, did you specify the path (for example
D:\OutPutFiles) where the consumer will write the case ?
or may be your input file for the collection reader is not set properly.
Samir