ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Murali Nagendranath <mmin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resource Initialization Exception with cTakes 3.0.1
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:43:19 GMT
Be sure to download the umls resources:

Resources
Resources are required to run most of cTAKES. They are available for
download from SourceForge: ctakes-resources-3.1.0.zip.
Please download, unzip and add/merge the contents to the existing resources
directory. Follow the User or Developer Install Guide to direct you through
the installation process as described on the downloads page

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 7:27 AM, Stamatis Rapanakis <stamrapanakis@gmail.com