ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: configuring cTakes for getting input from a db table and persisting output to i2b2 and/or flat db table
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 22:11:52 GMT
> to a) take input from a ms sql db table
Something like a JdbcCollectionReader?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-core/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/core/cr/JdbcCollectionReader.java

>b) configure it so that it writes NLP results back to the db
Something like a CasConsumer?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-core/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/core/cc/CasConsumer.java

>, in i2b2 format as well as in a flat table format.
There was some early/prelim work done in sandbox on the i2b2 formats, but never really made
it to mainstream ctakes (yet...).
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/sandbox/ctakes-gui/src/main/java/org/chboston/cnlp/ctakes/gui/runtime/result/

--Pei