ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Package for use with Solr
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 14:42:59 GMT
Hi James,
There are many ways to deploy cTAKES for processing a large number of documents- it really
depends on the application.
However, if you plan to run cTAKES in it's own process/JVM, you may want to take a look at
UIMA-AS[1] as it provides an extremely flexible architecture via async messaging.

[1] http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-as-2.4.0/uima_async_scaleout.html