ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Vlad Valtchinov" <vlad.valtchi...@gmail.com>
Subject configuring cTakes for getting input from a db table and persisting output to i2b2 and/or flat db table
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:10:38 GMT
Hello cTakes Users-

we're relatively new to cTakes (even though not to NLP)

and are currently evaluating cTakes 3.0 for moving some of

our clinical radiology DSS pipeline to Apache cTakes.

We have an evaluation install under Linux, and would like to start

with configuring cTakes to a) take input from a ms sql db table, and b)

configure it so that it writes NLP results back to the db, in i2b2 format as
well

as in a flat table format. Somebody out there has probably implemented this
already  -

can you point us to an online resource where this is detailed, or even
better

share binary implementation with us? cTakes is supposedly very similar to
another

Apache project, Solr, and yet we could not find a clear documentation of

DataHandler configuration under cTakes... maybe not looking at the right
place...

Thanks much in advance.

Vlad Valtchinov

Brigham Radiology, CEBI