ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Vogel, James" <JVo...@activehealth.net>
Subject RE: Package for use with Solr
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 17:45:24 GMT
I've now checked out ctakes-3.1.0-rc3 and it contains SuffixMaxentModelResourceImpl in SentenceDetectorAnnotator.xml
under ctakes-core-res and ctakes-chunker, e.g.,

<implementationName>org.apache.ctakes.core.resource.SuffixMaxentModelResourceImpl</implementationName>

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen, Pei [mailto:Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 9:51 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: Package for use with Solr

Hi James,
> Now I'm getting ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.ctakes.core.resource.SuffixMaxentModelResourceImpl.  I don't
> see this class in the distribution.  Was SuffixMaxentModelResourceImpl
> removed?
Yes, SuffixMaxentModelResourceImpl was removed in 3.1 and above.  Could you let us know the
version you are using and the reference that caused this so we could remove it?  SuffixMaxentModelResourceImpl
should no longer be required- the loading of OpenNLP models within cTAKES has been simplified
significantly in 3.1.
--Pei