ctakes-user mailing list archives

From samir chabou <samir...@yahoo.com>
Subject Concept annotation questions and keep JCas results in a file
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 04:28:45 GMT

Hi Tim, Pei and James
1) I tryied List l = JCasUtil.selectCovered(jcas, BaseToken.class, i) it answer perfectly
my requirement, thanks Tim.

2) Now; I need to  NLP a medical question using the clinical pipeline and I need to keep
the JCas result in a file or any persistent way because i need to use it later in my processing.
Is it possible to do this and is it possible to recall this  JCas later in my processing
?

Thanks

Samir

________________________________
 From: samir chabou <samirchb@yahoo.com>
To: "user@ctakes.apache.org" <user@ctakes.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 2:51:12 PM
Subject: Re: Concept annotation questions

Thanks Tim,
it looks a better and cleaner way. It means the List l = JCasUtil.selectCovered(jcas, BaseToken.class,
i) will give me the intersection between the BaseTokens and IdentifiedAnnotations. If my base
token is in the list so the base token is also an IdentifiedAnnotation. I'll give it a try
some time next week and let you know.
Thanks
Samir