ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: LookupDesc_DrugNER.xml
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 16:59:07 GMT
There's a very brief description of the file on

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+-+Dictionary+Lookup

"A LookupDescriptorFile such as lookup/LookupDesc.xml, found in resources/, defines the dictionary(s)
used, and the classes that interact with the dictionary(s). The implementation tag identifies
the type of dictionary: Lucene index (luceneImpl), database (jdbcImpl), or delimited flat
file (csvImpl). See class org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.LookupParseUtilities.java
for implementation details."

There are a few comments within the file. But as far as the specifics of the individual elements,
if you describe what you'd like to do, I or someone else on this list should be able to help.

-- James

From: user-return-241-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org [mailto:user-return-241-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Kline, Larry D
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 11:45 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: LookupDesc_DrugNER.xml

Can anyone tell me where I can find a description of the format of this file?

</pre>The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are confidential,
possibly privileged and intended for the addressee(s) only.<br>Only the addressee(s)
may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise use this message. If received in error, please
immediately inform the sender and then delete this message without disclosing its contents
to anyone.</pre>